The speech major highlights in pawan kalyan


Pawan Kalyan, in his capacity as the chief of Jana Sena Party, took a dig at the BJP-ruled Centre for not according Special Category Status (SCS) to Andhra Pradesh.  In his first public address in a long time, he made sure to deliver more than a few sensational statements.

"I talk after thinking a thousand times.  as Guntu Seshendra Sharma garu once said, youngsters are the sailors of the nation.  I am not after positions, I am not after making crores of rupees.  I can sit in the comfort of my home.  I have no lust for cinema.  My wishes are for the country and our society", he said as his first words.

Saying that doing great things in movies and working hard in real life are two different things, Pawan said that difficult problems can't have instant solutions.  "Contemporary political parties/politicians' inability to do anything for youngsters is hurting me.  We may donate everything that we have in films.  We shake a leg with heroines, we boldly face injustice in reel life, but when it comes to real life, we realize problems don't have easy solutions.  We have to work hard to set the things right".

Saying that he doesn't talk thoughtlessly, Pawan drew home the point that criticism has to be constructive.  "Watching me being silent for 2.9 years, my critics have said that I established JSP to do Modi 'bhajana' and and that I am a TDP agent.  Some have said that I am not Gabbar Singh, but Rubber Singh.  Let them say what they want to, but I will do what I want to do for youngsters.  I will dedicate my next 25 years for public service"..He then said that his 'bhajana' is for the Telugu people.  He invoked Che Guevara's name and hailed the Argentinian revolutionary's fight for another country.  "Like him, I too don't fight only when I or my family members are in trouble.  I fight for my people", he said.

"I sympathized with people's problems even before I became a star.  I urge people to watch movies as movies.  I don't have rivalry with my contemporary stars.  I myself don't take films too seriously.  It's people's problems that I take seriously.  I felt sad when Vinod Royal was murdered in Kolar.  My 'pranams' to his mother who made it a point to permit that her son's eyes be donated even in such pain".

"When I launched the JSP, the mainstream media said that my fans and Jana Sena activists are beyond the narrow identities like caste and region.  We belong to one caste, one religion: Humanity".

"I questioned the decisions of the TDP govt on two occasions.  But when I question, they linked it to my caste.  They didn't see my caste when I supported the TDP, but saw it only when I questioned the government.  I am a Hindu, but my daughter will grow up as a Christian.  When my wife told me she wants to baptize my daughter in the tradition of Russian orthodoxy, I accepted her proposal.  I get angry when people link me to a caste or region.  I am not that".

"Recently, the BJP national president called on me in Hyderabad.  When he proposed that I join the BJP, I told him that although I respect the BJP, I am not for joining it or allying with it.  JSP was born to address the grievances of the Telugu people.  JSP is a party which stands for national integration, and which has a national outlook.  We are not region-specific.  I thanked him for the invite, and told him that I wouldn't have set up JSP if I were someone wanting to join the BJP.  I told him that I will always back the BJP whenever national interest warranted".Pawan said that he didn't pressurize the Modi government on SCS as he believed the PM was busy with other important issues, especially foreign policy matters.

He resorted to an emotional language when he spoke on behalf of the people of Seemandhra.  "Are Seemandhra people thought to have no strength?  We love this country and are disciplined.  All the governments, be they the Congress or the BJP, have tasted the love and patience of the Seemandhras.  If you backtrack on your promises, you will see the strength of the Seemandhras, and their collective voice will be heard".

"They talk about demographic dividend.  But when the Congress divided AP, our youths were left to fend for themselves.  The BJP is no less guilty.  If you ask me why I support the BJP, my answer is we have no other choice.  There are only two parties that can rule at the Centre".

Pawan, resorting to antics, trolled those doing a "gulamgiri" at the door steps of Sonia Gandhi and now the Prime Minister.  "'Madam, please' has now been replaced with 'Sir, please'.  I warned in April saying people should not be forced to protest on streets", he said.The actor revealed his strategy when he said that in the first stage of the struggle for SCS for AP, he will tour all the districts.  "I am going to talk about the negative fallouts of AP not being accorded the SCS.  I am going to question now.  We shouldn't reach a point of no-return.  So, we ought not talk recklessly.  Contemporary politics needs cautious talking.  It's not because of impotency that I have been silent.  I am going to tell the people what I am going to do.  The first meeting will be in Kakinada, on Sept 9.  I have chosen the place because it was where bifurcation issue was raked up in 2009".

"Modi has announced programmes like Skill India, Make in India, and Start-Up India.  How can we take our State forward without tax sops, etc?  How can we catch up without subsidies that come with SCS? The capital city is still in nascent stages.  Those who are now studying 10th class will be unemployed for want of opportunities if this state of affairs goes on".

He invoked the self-respect of Telugus when he said that the same shouldn't be mortgaged with the Centre.  "I respect Modi.  But this respect can't give a short shrift to the the self-respect of the Telugus", he said.

"All of us should speak in one voice, whether we are winner, loser, have lost deposit or never contested (like me).  If they (the Centre) don't do justice to people, I will have to step in.  Don't force me to do that.  Meda tegi padali kani, adugaithe venikki padadu.  Someone recently said that SCS can't be given because three CMs are opposing it.  AP was divided even though 6 crore people opposed it.  Every CM says one has to have good relations with the Centre.  Aren't they (rulers at the Centre) humans like you and me?  If you have nothing to hide, why are you scared?  Stall the Parliament, if the need be.  If Ashok Gajapathi Raju garu thinks it's not possible to get SCS, he should resign.  Positions are temporary, but if you stand up for people now, your place in the people's heart will be permanent.  Even Alexander, who conquered the world, left the world empty-handed".

"Our MPs don't know Hindi.  They should attend Hindi classes to convey their message to the Centre.  They should say, 'Modi ji, humko special status chahiye.  Sonia ji, humko specil status chahiye.  The Centre shouldn't think that all people of Seemandhra are as rich as a Murali Mohan,a  Kesineni", Pawan said.

Pawan said that he weighed only 72 kgs and that he can achieve things only if everybody fought with him.



http://www.indiaglitz.com/pawan-kalyan-speech-major-highlights-telugu-news-166077.html

Comments