Raj Kandukuri's next is a rom-com

Raj Kandukuri, who earlier made films like Gautham Buddha, My Heart Is Beating Adola, Gola Sreenu etc., is set for his next. The Nandi Award recipient says that although he believes in exploring new avenues in filmmaking, his prime focus remains the uniqueness of the plot.

"The story deals with teen emotions that are triggered in conflict situations. Since I want to explore a new theme in every film that I make, my next will explore a new dimension in a rom-com. I'm putting final touches to the script and will start shooting early next year with newcomers," explains Raj.

Raj, who also acted in a few films including Pawan Kalyan-starrer Thammudu, aspires to make it big in acting too. "I performed in more than 60 plays I'm in talks with a couple of big banners and hopefully I'll sign them," says Ra

Comments